Beauty & Fashion
Clarisonic Aria Facial Cleanser | Beauty Review
The BOMB.COM = this pretty much sums up how I feel about this product!
I bought this last year in July 2016 on my way back from Singapore, and when I got home I had it for about 3 weeks before I actually used it and I’ve been a slave to it ever since. So being the kind person I am I thought I’d share this skincare gem and let you know how it’s worked for me.
What does it do?
The Clarisonic Aria is used to help give your skin a deep cleanse and is 6x better than cleansing with your hands alone. It helps to remove oil and dirt effectively whilst buffing the skin leaving it looking polished and smooth – enhancing your cleansing experience and helping to aid the penetration of products such as vitamin C 61% more effective after it’s use. Basically… it’s meant to give you bloody amazing skin!
Does it actually work?
Yes, yes and YES. I really only decided to try it as I’ve seen some YouTubers and beauty bloggers rave about electronic facial cleansers online so when I was in the airport decided to just buy one and try it out – so didn’t have many expectations at all. However, I’m so glad I decided to buy it because it’s a god-send and I will honestly probably be using it for the rest of my life. Or until I find something better.
It leaves my skin baby soft, minimises pores and any little bumps on my skin and I know it works because if I don’t use it for a couple of days oh trust me… I see the difference and it isn’t good! So it definitely works to cleanse and keep the skin looking smooth and feeling soft.
- Comes in a nice range of colours
- Simple and easy to use
- 3 Different speed settings for different skin types from sensitive to normal
- Timer that tells you how long to stay on each area of the face for best results
- No batteries needed, as it has a handy USB enabled pink charger and drying stand
- New brush head needs to be purchased every 3 months for maximum results (brush heads are around £20)
- To maintain results you need to use it indefinitely. I use it everyday and if I go 3 days without it my smooth, flawless skin turns into a mess and all I seem to see are pores, little bumps and a rough dull appearance to my skin
Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone. I have told so many friends and family members about this and they’ve also recognised the change in my skin. I literally have nothing bad to say about this product at all! If you want smooth, soft skin then buy it.